Even though his demon designs are awfully absent from the official Shin Megami Tensei IV boxart, the following interviews demonstrate Kazuma Kaneko’s profound influence on, and affection for, the Shin Megami Tensei series.
- Ed Moore. “Interview: Behind the Scenes of Shin Megami Tensei“. The Escapist, 11 November 2010.
- Brandon Sheffield. “E3 Q&A: Atlus’ SMT Character Designer Kazuma Kaneko”, Gamasutra, 12 May 2006.
- Ryan Payton and James Mielke. “Devil Summoner. 1UP interviews artist Kazuma Kaneko”, 1UP, 12 September 2005.
- Nich Maragos. “In Character: Kazuma Kaneko”. 1UP, 20 September 2004.
- “Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne”. 1UP, 3 April 2004.
- Shin Megami Tensei III-NOCTURNE Special DVD ~Souzou no Kiseki~. Pony Canyon, 20 August 2003. DVD.
- “Interview with: Cozy Okada & Kazuma Kaneko”. Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. Atlus. 2000. Video game.
Special thanks for Primaeros for pointing out the interviews and taking the time to upload the rare Nocturne DVD.