It’s 2014, and there is a lot of Megaten goodness ahead of us!
In various interviews, the Maniax team behind Shin Megami Tensei IV indicated they are planning to expand SMTIV’s universe by releasing a World Analysis book and the highly anticipated four-disc soundtrack at the end of this month. While Japan and Northern America have finished their four playthroughs by now, Europa is still waiting for a release date for SMTIV. It doesn’t seem to be part of the 2014 line-up, unlike Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem strangely enough. In the meanwhile, the Persona team started releasing one-minute videos of Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, which can be watched on Atlus’ YouTube channel. Oh, and then there’s a bit of news on the themes in Persona 5.
In the course of this weekend, the following game pages have been added. The majority of the transcriptions are submitted by Eefara, who I would like to thank once again.
Games > Shin Megami Tensei
Games > Devil Summoner/Raidou Kuzunoha
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon
Games > Persona
Games > Digital Devil Saga
Games > Last Bible
In addition to these pages, artemis-maia published two articles on comparisons between Persona 2 characters and Greco-Roman myths, and a write-up filled with spoilers on the endings of the mainline Shin Megami Tensei titles. Enjoy!
Background articles > artemis-maia’s musings
- ~It isn’t easy being human~
- Comparing the P2 characters to the Greco-Roman myths: Part 2 Jun
- Comparing the P2 characters to the Greco-Roman myths: Part 1 Maya and Tatsuya