It has been a while – almost four months to be exactly – and although I would like to say I have not been sitting still, I must admit I have (been busy with other projects). Eefara, however, took over and added a great number of game pages to the archive, including transcriptions of the manuals and boxes, and did some general tweaking through the games section. Thanks a lot, Eefara!
Games > Persona
- Revelations: Persona
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
- Persona 4 Arena
Games > Devil Survivor
Games > Devil Children/DemiKids
Games > Last Bible
Games > Stand-alones
Not only Eefara, artemis-maia, too, has been very active in the past few months and produced a number of articles, including the continuation of her comparisons of Persona 2 characters to Greco-Roman myths. She continues her exploration of deities by moving on to Persona 3, discussing Orpheus, Athena, Isis and Penthesilea so far. She also delves into Devil Survivor in her musings on the first murderer and the first martyr.
Background articles > artemis-maia’s musings
- “Am I my brother’s keeper?” (2 May 2014)
- Penthesilea ~ The Amazonian Queen (20 April 2014)
- Comparing the P2 characters to the Greco-Roman myths: Part 5 Eikichi (20 April 2014)
- Comparing the P2 characters to the Greco-Roman myths: Part 4 Lisa (21 March 2014)
- Comparing the P2 characters to the Greco-Roman myths: Part 3 Ulala (26 February 2014)
- Isis ~ The goddess who never gave up on her dead lover (22 February 2014)
- Athena ~ Goddess of wisdom, war and protector of heroes (17 February 2014)
- Orpheus ~ musician, Argonaut, leader to salvation and founder of a religion (16 February 2014)
For the next update, I will try to finish the Kaneko interview that’s still in progress.