Title in Japanese:
真・女神転生 デビルチルドレン 光の書 (shin megami tensei debiru chirudoren hikari no sho)
真・女神転生 デビルチルドレン 闇の書 (shin megami tensei debiru chirudoren yami no sho)
- Gameboy Advance on 15 November 2002.
- Gameboy Advance on 6 October 2003 in North America (Light version), published by Atlus.
- Gameboy Advance on 7 October 2003 in North America (Dark version), published by Atlus.
Back Cover (NA edition)
The year is 200X. Jin, Akira and Lena are 6th grade friends who have grown up together. They are also members of the “Mystery Club” which searches for interesting and mysterious things.
While snooping around the school’s library, they happen upon a mysterious book containing various spells and incantations. Curiosity overwhelms the group as they decide to carry out a summoning ritual, unprepared for the consequences… to their surprise, an evil demon appears and their only hope comes from a peculiar new student, Amy, who gives Jin and Akira the power to capture and summon demons by way of the gun-like Demiloc. They are also joined by Rand and Gale, guardian demons sent to protect them.
The group ultimately ends up in the fantasy land of Valhalla, where they will face the evil responsible for the time space rift.
- Over 30 hours of intense role-playing game play!
- Negotiate with the creatures of Valhalla and turn your enemies into powerful allies!
- Collect over 350 demons by using the special fusion system! Unlock stronger ones by trading with a different version!
- Inherit new skills and techniques by fusing your demons with special items and relics!
Localization Staff, Atlus U. S. A. , Inc
[Note: Box description and credits are the same for both versions.]