Title in Japanese: 女神転生外伝 ラストバイブル (megami tensei gaiden: rasuto baiburu)
- Game Boy on 23 December 1992, developed by Multimedia Intelligence Transfer and published by Atlus.
- Game Gear on 22 April 1994, developed by Sims and published by SEGA.
- Game Boy Color on 19 March 1999 as an enhanced port of the GB version.
- Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console on 23 April 2012 as emulation of the GBC version.
- Game Boy Color on 27 August 1999 in North America, published by Atlus as ‘Revelations: The Demon Slayer’.
- Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible has never been released in Europa.
Back Cover (NA edition)
Introducing Revelations: The Demon Slayer for Game Boy Color.
The world has been besieged by Demons and it’s up to you to stop them. However, you’re going to have to enlist the help of those very same Demons to return peace to the land. Talk to them, recuit them, and fight alongside over 100 of them to defeat the forces of evil. And when that’s not enough, fuse them together to create new and more powerful creatures.
- In 2 player mode, challenge your friends with the Game Link Cable and take your most powerful monsters into battle and see who’s the best!
- Equip your warriors with over 100 types of weapons, armor, and magic.
- Battery-backed memory saves up to three game files!
- Play in awesome color on the new Game Boy Color!
Manual (Japanese edition)
われわれが －神々ー と呼んでいるものたちは、
ー魔獣ー たちの出現であった。(p. 4)
Manual (NA edition)
Long before human beings existed…
Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis…
Powers that only -GODS- could harness.
-GODS- named this power -GAIA-.
El is a student of GAIA. Under GAIA teacher Zodia, he learned the power of GAIA. On the afternoon of his graduation, people began to hear some strange noises from the sky far away. The noises were initially indistinctive, but they eventually came closer…
Dark objects started to cover the horizon.
Creatures that were never before seen started to appear… (p. 5)